This scavenger hunt activity goes along with the book Science Verse By Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith. The book is a great story to introduce science and a quick read for the class. Read to your kiddos, let them read together, or have them read individually this science scavenger hunt is fun! All you need is a copy(ies) of the Science Verse
Here is What You Can Do With This Activity
• Introduce science with a fun activity for the 1st week of school
• Extra Credit
• Extra time? This could be used as a filler activity
• Homework Assignment
• Easy substitute assignment
• Literature in school
• Higher Education: University Students analyze how they can use this in their classroom
• Use for Station Activities
• Do Now: Read 1 poem and answer the correlating questions every day for about a month for the 1st month of school.
• Hook Activity: When introducing a topic read the poem and have the students answer the questions that correlate with that topic.
All you need is a copy(ies) of the Science Verse and a copy(ies) of this worksheet for your students to answer the questions!