Students will love writing about science concepts with these print-and-go writing templates. Covering 36 science topics
, the templates are differentiated with three options to meet the needs of all of your students. They’re great for science or writing journals!
Click on the VIDEO PREVIEW
to learn more or take a look at ALL
that’s included by clicking on the PREVIEW
Science Topics Covered
• Bats (mammal)
• Butterflies (insect)
• Frogs (amphibian)
• Owls (bird)
• Penguins (bird)
• Polar Bears (mammal)
• Turtles (reptile)
• Dental Health
• Five Senses
• Food Groups
• Human Body
Forces and Motion
Matter and Energy
Earth and Space
• Solar System
• Water Cycle
Teacher Friendly Features
• No prep! Just print and go.
• 3 writing template options for each
• Integrate writing into science
• “F.A.C.T.S” chart to help teach about writing to inform
Student Friendly Features
• “Wow Words” list of science vocabulary words to include in their writing
• Picture prompts of science vocabulary words
• Differentiated writing options
• Editing checklist at the bottom of each prompt
• Lined paper with box to illustrate their writing
• Journal cover and extra lined paper
If you need more science resources, take a look at these cross-curricular science units
with detailed daily lesson plans!
Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by!