Students will love writing about science concepts with these print-and-go writing templates. Covering 36 science topics
, the templates are differentiated with three options to meet the needs of all of your students. They’re great for science or writing journals!
Click on the PREVIEW
to take a look at ALL
Science Topics Covered
• Bats (mammal)
• Butterflies (insect)
• Frogs (amphibian)
• Owls (bird)
• Penguins (bird)
• Polar Bears (mammal)
• Turtles (reptile)
• Dental Health
• Five Senses
• Food Groups
• Human Body
Forces and Motion
Matter and Energy
Earth and Space
• Solar System
• Water Cycle
Teacher Friendly Features
• No prep! Just print and go.
• 3 writing template options for each
• Integrate writing into science
• “F.A.C.T.S” chart to help teach about writing to inform
Student Friendly Features
• “Wow Words” list of science vocabulary words to include in their writing
• Picture prompts of science vocabulary words
• Differentiated writing options
• Editing checklist at the bottom of each prompt
• Lined paper with box to illustrate their writing
• Journal cover and extra lined paper
If you need more science resources, take a look at these cross-curricular science units
with detailed daily lesson plans!
Questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks so much for stopping by!