Also included in
- Are you wanting to teach your students about the Science and Engineering Practices and the Crosscutting Concepts for NGSS Science? This bundle combines two resources at a 20% discount. They include my SEP unit and my CCC unit. This unit is designed in Google Interactive slides and can be used in G$9.20$11.50Save $2.30
- This combines three resources for Distance Learning NGSS: It includes Science and Engineering Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Distance Learning STEM Engineering. All three units are created in Google Slides and are perfect for Distance Learning or for use in Google Classroom. Students will lo$14.00$17.50Save $3.50
- This is a bundle that includes my printable task cards for the Science and Engineering Practices and my Google Slide Digital Resource for Science and Engineering Practices. These resources are focused on introducing and providing practices for using Science and Engineering Practices. These resource$7.00$10.00Save $3.00
Introduce students to science and engineering practices for NGSS and Utah SEEd with this great distance learning unit. Students will learn about the eight science and engineering practices and students will experience each SEP using Google interactive slides.
If you’re looking for a high-quality NGSS aligned and Utah SEEd aligned activity to introduce and/or reinforce the Science and Engineering Practices to upper elementary school students through online learning, then this is the perfect lab resource for you!
Students will learn about the eight science and engineering practices.
1. Asking questions (for science) and defining problems (for engineering)
2. Developing and using models
3. Planning and carrying out investigations
4. Analyzing and interpreting data
5. Using mathematics and computational thinking
6. Constructing explanations (for science) and designing solutions (for engineering)
7. Engaging in argument from evidence
8. Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
This is a great supplement to NGSS and Utah SEEd resources.
This unit is made in Google Slides and Tpt will ask to put a copy of this resource in your drive. You can choose a personal or School Drive. Some districts do not allow google products and it is your responsibility to make sure you can use this resource before purchase. It is perfect for use in Google Classroom.
If you are looking for printable task cards for the Science and Engineering Practices see this resource Science and Engineering Practices Task Cards
See more about the Science and Engineering Practices on my blog Teaching Science With Lynda
Find out more information about Science and Engineering Practices here.
If you have questions about my resources please contact me at email@example.com
Be sure to see my other resources for NGSS and Utah SEEd!