Always crunched for time in special education, science and social studies instruction don't always meet the cut. NOT ANYMORE! Functional and differentiated skill work that covers standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom.
What is included?
• 1 boy cover
• 1 girl cover
What topics does this adapted binder cover?
• Investigating lab tools
• Weather and seasons, Extreme Weather
• Wants and needs
• Light and sound
• Plants and animals
• Parts of animals / humans / plants
• Body parts / Human Body Organs
• 5 senses
• Planets / Phases of the moon
• Habitats / Ecosystems / Biomes / Landforms
• Earth’s Surface (sand, soil, rocks, water), Water life cycle
• Time / Chronological Order
• Plant / Animal life cycles (Frog, Plant, Rock, Apple, Water life cycle)
• Animal groups
• Sort and classify
• Push and Pull / Forces of Motion
• Making observations
SOCIAL STUDIES TOPICS
• Family tree
• Good citizens and roles of citizens
• Geographic tools and maps
• Parts of a map / labeling a map
• Cardinal directions
• Locating places on a map
• Positional words
• Community helpers
• Goods and services, economics
• Producers and consumers
• Supply and demand
• Trade and barter
• Past / Present
• Positive / Negative transformations
• Chronological thinking
• 3 levels of Government
• Government leaders
NEED A TOPIC INCLUDED (that's not on the list)>
Send me an email and we can chat about it. :)
You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder
that covers personal information like a student's phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
Due to the large size of this file, you will receive a word document with a password protected link to DropBox. You will then download the file from DropBox. You are NOT
permitted to share, redistribute, change or alter any piece of this document. Doing so is a direct violation of copyright.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!