TOP 100 BEST SELLER * Always crunched for time in special education, science and social studies instruction don't always meet the cut. NOT ANYMORE! Functional and differentiated skill work that covers standards-aligned topics for grades K-3, this adapted work binder is the perfect addition to any elementary special education classroom.
Please watch the video preview for a look at some of the workpages included in this resource.
What is included?
• 1 boy cover and 1 girl cover
• 4 Science covers (editable to add student names)
• 4 Social Studies covers (editable to add student names)
Please note this is for a digital download. No hard good will be sent to you. You will need to print and assemble.
What topics does this adapted binder cover?
• Investigating lab tools
• Weather and seasons, Extreme Weather
• Wants and needs
• Light and sound
• Plants and animals
• Parts of animals / humans / plants
• Body parts / Human Body Organs
• 5 senses
• Planets / Phases of the moon
• Habitats / Ecosystems / Biomes / Landforms
• Earth’s Surface (sand, soil, rocks, water), Water life cycle
• Time / Chronological Order
• Plant / Animal life cycles (Frog, Plant, Rock, Apple, Water life cycle)
• Animal groups
• Sort and classify
• Push and Pull / Forces of Motion
• Making observations
• Family tree
• Good citizens and roles of citizens
• Geographic tools and maps
• Parts of a map / labeling a map
• Cardinal directions
• Locating places on a map
• Positional words
• Community helpers
• Goods and services, economics
• Producers and consumers
• Supply and demand
• Trade and barter
• Past / Present
• Positive / Negative transformations
• Chronological thinking
• 3 levels of Government
• Government leaders
NEED A TOPIC INCLUDED (that's not on the list)?
Send me an email and we can chat about it. :)
You may also like my best selling Adapted Morning Work Binder that covers personal information like a student's phone number and address, as well as basic Language Arts, Math, and Fine Motor skills.
You may also like the Math Adapted Work Binder that covers standards-aligned math topics for grades K-3.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!