This is a vocabulary unit designed for an AP Spanish Language and Culture class. It was created to complement and supplement the textbook Temas, but could be used in any other upper-level course that is studying Science and Technology because this contains the whole vocabulary unit and does not require anything from the book. The practices are fill in the blank, identifications, logical or not and write your own sentence in style. An answer key is provided for all discrete items.
The unit contains:
- A 5 page vocabulary list with the words in Spanish, in English and a definition in Spanish
The list is divided into the six contexts for the unit and the cinema short “Un Atajo, Un Camino” The first three contexts were called vocabulary 2-1 and the last three with the cinema short words were called vocabulary 2-2.
- 3 vocabulary 2-1 practice overheads
- 2 homework reviews for vocabulary 2-1
- 1 vocabulary quiz for vocabulary 2-1
- 3 vocabulary 2-2 practice overheads
- 2 homework reviews for vocabulary 2-2
- 1 vocabulary quiz for vocabulary 2-2
- 1 all vocabulary 2 homework review
- 1 all vocabulary 2 overhead
- 2 vocabulary sections for the unit test
Do you need other AP Spanish Language and Culture Vocabulary units?
Contemporary Life Vocabulary Unit
Family and Communities Vocabulary Unit
AP Spanish Language and Culture, Science and Technology, Ciencia y Tecnología, Vocabulario, Vocabulary, Kirsten Cox