Science fun has only begun with over 40 fall, winter, spring, and summer themed science activities! Each activity includes a list of materials, procedures, an explanation of what happens during the experiment, and questions to consider. Plus, a list of fun literature to go along with your experiments. You will also find a Science Journal for your students to record all their predictions, observations, conclusions, and questions.
1. Brown, Brown Go Away- Students will discover if they can keep a sliced apple from turning brown.
2. Sweet Soak- Students will see what happens to candy corn when soaked in different liquids.
3. Winter Wonderland- Winter weather is on its way as students discover how a snow storm occurs while creating their own in a jar.
4. Snowball Fun- Never seen real snow? No problem! Let’s learn how snow is formed and make our own snow with baking soda and shaving cream!
5. The Mitten Experiment- Let’s bundle up as we question how mittens keep us warm in the winter? Is the mitten warm or is it something else?
6. The Sweetest Thing- Explore the relationship between your sense of sight and taste with jellybeans!
7. Watch Me Grow- Observe how a seed grows from start to finish with only 3 ingredients: a seed, a jar, and a cotton ball!
8. Walking on Eggshells- Discover how incredible eggs really are when you do the seemingly impossible: walk on eggshells!
9. Make it Melt- students will discover how long it takes for the sun to melt chocolate, ice, and ice cream.
10. Don’t Burst My Bubble- students will discover how force and motion work together to keep their water balloons from breaking. Caution: This activity may cause students to get wet!
And many more!
Each Science Journal includes a cover to use it as a bound book. You can also use the journal pages individually if you do not plan to do all the experiments at once. Enjoy!
Try it for free:
Get them individually:
Follow my store and "Like" my page on Facebook for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Like My Page!