Science Scavenger Hunt for Pic Collage or Pic Collage EDU
Integrate technology into your classroom by using iPad Scavenger Hunts. Students will go on a Scavenger Hunt with the iPad to take photos of items that belong in each category. Students may also use the search feature to search and find web images for each category.
Alternatively, the Scavenger Hunt pages can be printed to be completed with student drawings or cut outs from magazines and flyers.
• 31 Pic Collage templates -
• QR Codes for easy student access with instructions
• Teacher instructions and Student Examples
Scavenger Hunts Include:
• Five Senses
• Living and Non-Living
• Categorizing Living Things
• Classifying Animals - Diet
• Classifying Animals - Habitat
• Classifying Animals - Coverings
• Objects and Materials (2)
• Rigid and Pliable
• Waterproof or Absorbent
• Food Groups
• Food that comes from Plants or Animals
• Push & Pull
• Solids & Liquids
You will need the PicCollage or PicCollageEDU app. You will also need a QR Code Reader (not required) if you would like students to access templates through a code.
Check out my FREE Colour iPad Scavenger Hunt!
If you need help with this product, please contact me!
FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Heaps of Firsts