Science in a Snap is just that..... quick, meaningful, and engaging activities for Science in your classroom to ensure that students are exposed to these important and often left-out skills! Sure.... literacy and math take up a large chunk of our day in the classroom... but Science is just as important and it CAN happen through integration and intentional teaching!
This pack is included in the SCIENCE IN A SNAP GROWING BUNDLE. If you own the growing bundle, please do not purchase this pack as you already own it!
- created for students in kindergarten and first grade
- a variety of resources and activities to assist your current science curriculum and provide additional support to your science curriculum
- fun, engaging, meaningful, and developmentally appropriate for K/1 students and classrooms
- intended to replace your current science curriculum.
- one all fits all. Feel free to choose and use what fits your students best!
THIS PACK IS:
Standards covered in this pack include:
K.8B, K.8C, 1.8B, 1.8C
Activities for rocks, soil, and water:
- Vocabulary Cards (clipart, real-life, and full size vocabulary with description)
- Anchor Chart Cards - to create a variety of anchor charts and visual supports with your students
- Interactive pages and student printables - great for independent work, reflections, and more!
- Station and Center activities - two different stations are included (one for sorting fresh and salt water pictures with recording sheet AND a literacy integration with /ck/ words)
- Craftivities - three Craftivities are included!
- Literature Connections - includes a variety of text that will support this unit.
- Writing activities - Multiple writing activities are included for students to respond, reflect, and review the skills within this unit.
*** Please take a look at the preview for a detailed look at the components within this pack. ***
Are there more Science units in the future? YES!
Science in a Snap is not a one-time pack! Future units are on the way just like this to help you make science happen in your classroom!
Want to grab the growing bundle? Click HERE!
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions!
Thank you so much,