Guide students to cooperative learning and science lab safety with Good Laboratory Practices. This Bundle includes science safety posters, lesson plans, student worksheets, assessment, group roles, and science reward tickets. Everything you need to help create a positive science experience all year. Great for STEM and science.
This is modeled after a real clinical laboratory. Good Lab Practices is a great method to get students to be safe in the laboratory. It will show them how many STEM careers function. Cooperative group work is important. The group roles help give more consistent data and improve classroom discussions. Plus, the kids love them.
Students will complete an interactive notebook on Good Lab Practices with 4 differentiated versions available in PNG and JPEG. They will complete practice pages with scenarios to identify good and bad practices. Students will review the lab roles and be given description cards during labs of their role. They can assess their group's behavior with the lab report card. Students love earning Good Lab Practices Reward Tickets. The teacher decides on the reward.
Teachers will like to have a clear system in place. They will be able to easily give out lab tips by using group roles. The teacher will not be bombarded by students because each group has a role for that. Clean-up will be smoother because we have a role for that too. The teacher will feel like a monitor of the lab and be able to enjoy the lab right along with the class.
What you get:
- Bulletin Board set in PNG and JPEG
- Interactive Notebook of Good Lab Practices with 4 differentiated versions available in PNG and JPEG
- Good Lab Practices Teacher Directions and Tips
- Answer Keys
- Good Lab Practices Introduction Pages with Assessment Questions
- 3 Good Lab Practices Examples in Short Answer or Multiple Choice
- Good Lab Practices Group Role Explanations and Role Cards
- True and False Assessment
- My Investigation Report Card
- Good Lab Practices Reward Tickets
- Lesson Plans to help with integrating.
Easily adjustable for different grade levels.
If you are looking for something for kindergarten or first grade check out:
You may also like
Don't forget leaving feedback provides you points towards free purchases. We love hearing how it works in your classroom.
Be sure to follow Kimberly Scott Science to get notified of new labs and deals.
Have fun using Good Lab Practices with your students.
Yours in Science,
Inspiring Lifelong Learners Through A Memorable Scientific Experience