Science of Reading Fluency MEGA BUNDLE - Decoding, Letter Recognition and Sounds
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (21)
showing 1-5 of 21 products
Are you looking for an easy way to help your students build reading fluency skills every day? This Science of Reading MEGA bundle comes with all of our Beginning Fluency Homework. These pages are all PRINT & GO and will help students practice letter recognition and sounds, letter sound fluency, decoding, segmenting, and blending.
This daily target practice will help your students build their phonological awareness and decoding skills. These Science of Reading fluency pages are perfect for those students who are not ready to read passages yet. These pages are perfect to use as homework or for reading intervention for students struggling with letter recognition and sounds, decoding, segmenting and blending.
This MEGA bundle includes all of the beginning reading fluency practice sets from:
⭐️ Letter Name Fluency Bundle (48 weeks)
- The Letter Name Fluency is designed for students working to pass off DIBELS / Acadience Letter Naming Fluency.
⭐️ Letter Sound Fluency Bundle (35 weeks)
- Letter Sound Fluency supports students working on DIBELS / Acadience Initial Sound Fluency.
⭐️ Segmenting and Blending Fluency Bundle (57 weeks)
- Segmenting and Blending Fluency prepares students for DIBELS / Acadience Nonsense Word Fluency.
⭐️ Kindergarten Fluency Bundle (20 weeks) (does not include the fluency passages from this set)
- Kindergarten fluency prepares students for letter name, letter sound, segmenting and blending, and sight word fluency.
These Science of Reading fluency practice pages are PERFECT for homework. They come with weekly parent tips to give families ideas of how to support their student at home.
❤️ You will LOVE using these reading fluency activities! Try sending home the same assignment with each student for the week or use the different levels to differentiate!
❤️ Your students will LOVE these fluency activity pages as they provide engaging practice for students ready to begin reading independently!
Each week of fluency practice contains:
✅ 2 pages (copy double sided)
✅ 4 days of practice
✅ Parent Tips
Set up is QUICK and EASY!
- Print the pages you need for the week and copy them back-to-back. Students work on one page per week at home.
- The assignment is set up to make this run as smoothly as possible for families or helpers. Each page is divided into 4 sections and labeled Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4.
- Students practice reading the assignment for the day (letters, sounds, words, or sentences depending on the level) and then complete a quick activity to help strengthen skills.
✅ Download the BONUS FILE to get everything in one organized download + teacher resources.
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Extremely thorough and parent friendly review to do in class and at home all year long. Love the focus on cumulative review and that it explains the importance of automaticity to parents.” - Caleb G.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “So many options within this bundle! Instead of using this as homework, I have used these resources for additional 1-1 work in the classroom with my paraeducator or a parent volunteer. All of the options mean there is something that is a great fit for each of my students!” - Amanda H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “This is a comprehensive resource that is great for skill building. It can be used as homework or for in-class practice for literacy skills. I'm amazed by the level of organization and the extent of the resources included.” - Melissa H.
Please note: this mega bundle does NOT include any reading fluency passages. If you're interested in those, check out the reading fluency passages mega bundle.
You may also like…
Copyright © Second Story Window
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.