Science of Reading Sound Wall Bundle with Mouth Pictures
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
The Science of Reading tells us that when kids learn speech naturally and our job as teachers is to help them match print to speech. A sound wall is a great tool to use to help students to learn to read and write.
Sound walls are an effective way to group words by phonemes (or letter sounds) instead of by the first letter in the word like a traditional word wall.
►►Looking for Sound Cards with real photos? Click here to check out the Bundle!
A sound wall organizes sounds and words in a way that makes sense to kids who are learning to read and write according to SOR. This bundle includes all the printables you need to set up a Vowel Valley and Consonant wall in your classroom.
This set includes many picture phoneme card options for each letter sound and corresponding mouth pictures. There are 2 packs of picture word cards included, too!
►►►You'll save more than 20% off individual prices when you purchase the bundle!
Resources in this bundle:
- Sound Wall Phoneme Cards (shiplap background)
- Portable Sound Wall for Writing Folders
- Sound Wall Posters
- Phoneme Snapshot Cards
- Mouth Articulation Pictures for Sound Wall
- Picture Word Cards
- More Picture Word Cards (by sound)
What's included in this resource:
- More than 90 sound cards (lots of options to choose what works best for your curriculum)
- 6 phoneme group labels (stops, nasals, fricatives, affricates, glides and liquids)
- Labels for the vowels and consonants
- 3 sets of voiced and unvoiced labels
- Mouth Articulation Pictures to go with Sound Cards
- Sound Wall examples
- More than 250 different Picture Word Cards
- Full page options to create writing folders or to be used digitally
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these classroom management resources:
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders