Also included in
- Resource Description: This bundle includes four student-directed learning tool kits: Scientific open inquiry, project-based learning, problem-based learning, and maker projects. Each tool kit includes all guiding materials needed to get through each type of student-directed learning activity from st$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Resource description: This experiential learning bundle includes a variety of activities to teach 21st century skills including a self-directed project-based learning activities tool kit, scientific inquiry templates, a problem-based learning tool kit, maker templates that guide students through the$33.60$42.00Save $8.40
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the guiding materials and activity tool kits that you need to launch experiential learning activities in your classroom or homeschool today. This resource is great for educators that are new to experiential learning because it is designed to seamlessl$37.60$47.00Save $9.40
- Resource Description:This bundle includes all of the templates, guiding materials, and planning materials for high school self-directed project-based learning, problem-based learning, and scientific open-inquiry experiences. All tool kits included in this bundle:Have a printable and digital optionCa$16.80$21.00Save $4.20
Scientific inquiry-based learning is an approach to learning science where students make discoveries about concepts through observation, asking questions, and rather than having information handed to them through direct-instruction.
This particular product is a toolkit that provides all of the guiding materials that students would need to conduct an unlimited number of investigations. Students will ask their own questions, design their own experiments to test their questions, conduct their experiments, and come to conclusions by examining their data. It can be used over and over again.
This resource includes the templates for designing and conducting experiments. If you are looking for a resource that ALSO instructs learners on how to design and conduct their own experiments, check out my Introduction to Experimental Design resource.
***Do not purchase this tool kit if you already have my Introduction to Experimental Design resource. The templates included in this tool kit are ALSO in that resource.
This self-directed, scientific inquiry tool kit is Google Apps™ compatible. This resource includes a printable AND digital version for distance learning. The digital version can be assigned to students via Google Classroom™ where students can add and share their content with you. No printing necessary.
Note: The PDF is not editable. The digital version offers the option to overlay text and images and to remove or delete slides to fit your needs.
- Brainstorming activity
- Lab templates
Helpful Blog Posts:
If you like this product, check out these other related products from Experiential Learning Depot:
- Student-Directed Open Inquiry: Sources of Water Pollution
- Wildlife and Conservation Experiential Learning Bundle
- STEM: Wind Pollinator Adaptations
Interested in new resource alerts, freebies, tips, tricks, and more?
☀ Click the green star to follow ELD on TPT
☀ Join my newsletter
☀ Find me on my blog – Experiential Learning Depot
☀ Let's get social! Experiential Learning Depot on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Earn TPT Credits:
Follow Experiential Learning Depot and earn TpT credits by giving feedback on this product. A sincere thank you for your business. Feel free to contact me through email at any time with questions on this product - firstname.lastname@example.org