Students can review scientific investigations in a flash with these 20 question-and-answer flash cards! These are great to use for a cooperative review activity like quiz-quiz-trade or a matching game, or for students to use individually as traditional flash cards.
Click here to save with my 4th grade science flash cards bundle!
Key concepts include:
• thinking like a scientist (observations, inferences, predictions, and conclusions)
• steps of the scientific method
• experimental design diagram
• qualitative and quantitative data
• metric units of measurement and scientific tools
• displaying data
Check out the preview to learn more about these scientific investigations flash cards!
This resource is aligned with Virginia Science SOL 4.1.
Thanks for visiting my store!
See my matching study guide HERE !