Also included in
- When you need enrichment for early finishers or emergency lesson plans, use standards based lessons that build critical thinking and scientific literacy skills without taking your curriculum off the rails.Each of these 8 lesson plans are designed to take 1 day to complete and are intended for gradesPrice $17.60Original Price $22.00Save $4.40
When you're assembling your sub folder, choose a meaningful assignment that will help build scientific literacy. This resource addresses the NGSS standards of critical thinking and communication skills including scientific literacy which apply to all of the benchmarks. In addition to sub plans, this resource is a great early finisher activity or enrichment activity for students during a unit on scientific theory.
- 2 page PDF document about the Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti
- 2 page worksheet including analysis questions applying what you've learned
- Easel Activity
- Suggested answer key. Focus is on the challenge of providing a negative - there is little evidence that Bigfoot is real, but there is no evidence that it is not real.
- Included is a link to create a copy of the document in your own Google Drive so that you can edit, add or remove questions.
It is designed to take 5th-8th graders students one class period to complete independently. No prep or materials required. Also useful for early finishers or for enrichment.