Also included in
- When you need enrichment for early finishers or emergency lesson plans, use standards based lessons that build critical thinking and scientific literacy skills without taking your curriculum off the rails.Each of these 8 lesson plans are designed to take 1 day to complete and are intended for gradesPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
- Genetics Unit spanning Mendel to Watson and Crick. Unit includes 12 resources and a bonus assessment.Here are 12 resources to implement in your genetics unit plans:Genetics Interactive Notes -Genetics Interactive slides including Mendel, simple dominance, incomplete dominance, and codominance with PPrice $26.80Original Price $33.50Save $6.70
- Learn, review, and reinforce the structure and function of DNA with these 4 low prep resources suitable for middle school science students.Bundle includes:1. Interactive Notebook - 12 drag and drop slides on Google Slides2. Digital self-checking worksheet with a winter theme. As each question is ansPrice $7.20Original Price $9.00Save $1.80
When you're assembling your sub folder, choose a meaningful assignment that will help build scientific literacy. This resource addresses the NGSS standards of critical thinking and communication skills including scientific literacy which apply to all of the benchmarks. In addition to sub plans, this resource is a great early finisher activity or enrichment activity for students during a unit in geologic time, solar system, or land forms.
This activity includes:
- 2 page document about DNA test kits
- 2 page worksheet including analysis questions applying what you've learned
- suggested answer key
- link to create an editable copy
- Easel activity
It is designed to take 5th-8th graders students one class period to complete independently. No prep or materials required. Also useful for early finishers or for enrichment.