This scientific method foldable is a great way for students to learn and organize each step while following and conducting an actual science experiment which follows the scientific method.
Contents: 6 pages:
1. Fold and learn in color
2. Fold and learn in black and white
3. Blank version for students to explain each stage OR use with an actual experiment (example experiment included)
4. Along with an experiment, students describe each stage
5. Answers for an example experiment: How does salt affect the boiling point of water.
This lesson is in my Scientific Method Activities Bundle (35% OFF!)
Also Check out my other Scientific Method Products:
1. Scientific Method Fold and Learn
2. Scientific Method Cootie Catchers
3. Task Cards
4. Word Search
5. Scientific Method Skittles Labs
6. Scientific Method Gummy Bears Lab
7. Scientific Method Lapbook
8. Scientific Method Accordion Booklet
9. Scientific Method Crossword Puzzle
10. Scientific Method Surface Tension Lab
Customer Tips: How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Beside each purchase you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. On your "My Purchases" page, you will see a list of products you have purchased and a link to provide feedback. Remember, you earn TPT credits to use to purchase other products. These credits are just like cash! So please leave a feedback review, it would be much appreciated :)
I ♥ Followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the “Follow Me” star under Science Spot.
Please assess the quality of my work by downloading my free product:
Solar System: The Planet Mercury: A Solar System Tour
If you found the above product helpful, you might be interested in other products in my store: Science Spot
If you are looking for a specific topic, feel free to browse my categories:
---------------- Burns & skin Pathology, Heart, Muscle, Nerves, etc.
------------- Solar System, Constellations, Moon Phases, Seasons, Planets, etc.
----------------- Fossil record, Organelles, Evolution, Lab activities, etc.
-------------- Scientific Method, States of Matter, The Elements, etc.
♦ Dichotomous Keys
--- Reptiles, Amphibians, Invertebrates, Dogs, Zoo animals etc.
♦ Earth Science
--------- Rock cycle, Volcanoes, Layers of the Earth, Earthquakes, etc
------------------ Jeopardy, Money Wheel, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
---------------- Easter, Mother's Day, etc.
♦ Lab Experiments
----- Scientific Method, Cells, Plants, Water, etc.
------------- Greek & Roman Gods, Planets, Halloween.
♦ Science Projects
----- Science Fair Bacteria Experiment
♦ Science Cootie Catchers
- Solar System, Moon phases, Rock cycle, Earthquakes, Planets
♦ Literacy Cootie Catchers
- Reading comprehension with Bloom's Taxonomy
♦ Math Cootie Catchers
- Fractions: Decimal, Percent, Improper, Equivalent, etc.
~Lessons Only by Science Spot
Copyright © 2015 Science Spot. All rights reserved.
This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.