This set of Boom Cards features 24 cards to practice the vocabulary and application of the Scientific Method. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice their knowledge of the science vocabulary and the process used by scientists.
The Boom Cards include:
- 8 multiple-choice - identify the vocabulary of the scientific method
- 8 multiple-choice identify vocabulary or parts of the method based on descriptions
- 4 multiple-choice- identify parts of the method based on descriptions of experiments
- 4 multiple-choice- identify the correct table or graph based on the experiment results
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom set
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Key
- Student glossary
- The page count includes 24 task cards and the teacher's guide.
Check the preview for a SAMPLE! The page count reflects the number of cards and the teacher's guide.
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
NOTE: This Boom Resource is available in a version. The printable version has open-ended questions in addition to the same task cards included in this Boom deck.
- Scientific Method Task Cards Printable (This set has 4 additional extension task cards)
This set is also available for Google Drive- the same task cards in a different format.
You may be interested in these Science-related Boom Cards:
- Force and Motion Boom Cards
- Weather Boom Cards
- Weathering and Erosion Boom Cards
- Landforms Boom Cards
- Animal Adaptations Boom Cards
- Space and Planets Boom Cards
- Seeds, Plants, and Flower Parts
- Skeletal System Boom Cards
- Polar Regions Nonfiction Boom Cards
You might also like these Scientific Method resources:
- STEM Kit and Scientific Method with Building Ramps
- Scientific Method Using Candy
- Scientific Method Using Effervescing Tablets
- Interactive Notebook Activities featuring the Scientific Method
- Scientific Method Little Flipper
- Scientific Method Posters
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!