This bundle allows students to investigate how scientific thought changes as new information is collected. Students are challenged with the following essential question, "What are the steps scientists often use to solve problems?"
Students learn the basics of what science is, the difference between earth, life and physical science, and are finally introduced to the steps that make up the scientific method. They are provided with opportunities to identify hypotheses and procedural steps given specific problems and observations. Additionally, they are then prompted to create their own experiment and identify the steps of the scientific method.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Scientific Method Lesson Plan
- Scientific Method PowerPoint Presentation (23 slides)
- Scientific Method Guided Notes
- Scientific Method Do Now (Practice Questions)
- Scientific Method & Variables Quiz