Scientific Method Bundle - Science Centers / Lab StationsDifferentiated Student Led Cross-curricular STEAM Lab Stations
Students will use this scientific method stations lab series to learn about the steps of the scientific method, metric system, laws and theories, tables and graphs, and lab safety.
With science as the primary background subject, students will learn about the scientific method and its components by using Social Studies (which includes history, current events and geography), Technology (computers and engineering), ELA (reading and writing), the Arts (music, art, PE/dance and debate), and Math. These print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items and provide a method for reinforcing life science that shows how science concepts flow across the curricula and are relatable in all aspects of life.
This Cross-Curricular Science Circuit Station pack includes 7 activities and one assessment aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) covering:
- Steps of the Scientific Method
- Steps of the scientific method, variables, constants, and hypotheses
- Scientific theory and law
- Observation, inference, prediction, law, theory, and hypotheses
- Lab equipment and lab safety
- measuring equipment, safety equipment, lab safety measures and precautions
- Metric system and metric conversion
- measurement, metric conversion, and the metric system
- Tables & Graphs
- creating and interpreting tables and graphs
THIS PRODUCT IS FOUND IN OUR Life Science Bundle: Cross Curricular STEAM Stations
which will include over 40 stations for all Life Science topics!
Our STEAM stations are student-led activities that are great for enrichment, differentiation, assessment, group activities, mini-labs, and more! Students should go into the lessons with some background knowledge on each topic. These unit includes directions for each activity, answer keys, station signs, student answer sheets (which can be turned into an interactive notebook booklet), cover sheet, and blank answer sheets for your own stations.
This Cross-Curricular Science Circuit Station includes the following student-led stations:
As an explorer, students engage in Social Studies, Geography, and History as they learn about current events, historical figures and events, etc.
Students use a computer, smart phone, ipad or other electronic device to research related topics.
This station entails students taking on the role of engineering, designing, building, assembling, and/or experimenting with manipulatives.
At this station, students write a response to a question or problem.
Students answer questions related to a reading passage .
For this station, students get their creative juices flow as they participate in one of the many arts
Students use their math skills to answer science related math problems
An assessment piece that aligns with the lessons included in the Science Circuit
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action. Clipart and other elements within our products are copyrighted and cannot be used on its own without permission or license.
Cross-Curricular STEAM Circuits Science Stations by © 2016 Getting Nerdy. All rights reserved.