Also included in
- This scientific method experiment and activity bundle contains 10 units sold individually in my store.Save almost 30% of the price of the individual units by purchasing all 10 units together in this bundle!This product is a BUNDLE of the following ten scientific method products sold individually in$30.00$42.00Save $12.00
- With this bundle, your students will learn about the scientific method as they experiment with paper airplanes, toy cars and boats. Use the scientific method to learn about buoyancy, capacity, density, lift, drag, thrust, air pressure, force, motion, friction, Archimedes Principle, and Bernoulli's$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
This set of scientific method unit is full of activities that will get your kids excited about following the steps of the scientific method! This resource includes experiment ideas, worksheets, printables, activities, lab note sheets, vocabulary and word wall cards. This interdisciplinary unit incorporates science, math, STEM, and writing to provide a fun learning experience.
- information and outline for instruction
- supply/materials list
- sample schedule for the activities
- vocabulary list
- word wall cards
- student vocabulary booklet
- steps of the scientific method poster, word wall cards and student worksheet
- discussion questions
- student sheets for group investigation
- student sheets for independent investigation
- data collection and graphing worksheets
- written response activity sheet
- steps of the scientific method
- scientific method vocabulary
- drag/air resistance
- air pressure
- Bernoulli's Principle
- quantitative data
- qualitative data
- and more!!!
This product can also be purchased at a discount as a part of a scientific method resource bundle:
With this product you will be able to teach your students how to set up and conduct an investigation using the scientific method.
First you will lead a whole group investigation, where everyone follows the same question and hypothesis. This gives you a chance to model good scientific thinking and quality work for each step. By providing this group activity you are giving students everything they will need to be successful when they work independently.
Then, you will release some of the responsibility to the kids as they plan and conduct a similar investigation, using what they learned from the group experiment.
Please open the preview to see sample pages from this resource.
You may also like:
Follow me and be notified when new products are added to my store. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!