Scientific Method - Graphing: Review the various types of graphs used in science, including creating graphs, interpreting graphs and analyzing graphs.
This product includes:
* Engaging PowerPoint complete with instructions and student examples
* Pdf document
This activity is also included in our:
- Life Science Big Bundle
- Scientific Method Complete Bundle
- and our Scientific Method Unit Bundle
If you like this, you'll love our:
- Scientific Method Task Cards
- Interactive Notebook Decimal Slider Activity
- What is Science Cubing Activity FREE
- Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Problem Practice
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method: Graphing Practice by © 2016 Getting Nerdy, LLC All rights Reserved