Scientific Method - Interactive Notebook
This Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Activity Pack will get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in the Scientific Method Studies as they learn about the Steps of the Scientific Method & Practice; Control, Independent, and Dependent Variables; Observation and Inference; Metric System and Conversion Practice; Hypotheses, Laws, and Theories; Creating and Interpreting Tables and Graphs; Lab Safety; Lab Equipment, and Measurement!
Included in this activity pack are 20 activities including the following:
- Everyday science writing activity
- Science Spell it Flip Book
- Observation, Inference, & Prediction flipper
- Hypothesis, Laws, & Theories flipper
- Types of Variables flipper
- Steps of the Scientific Method cut and past
- Steps of the Scientific Method slider activity
- Steps of the Scientific Method flipper
- Steps of the Scientific Method card sort
- Steps of the Scientific Method concept map cut and paste
- Create your own scientific method cut and paste
- Metric conversion cut and paste
- Metric conversion practice flags
- Lab safety story
- Intro to lab equipment
- Glassware flipper
- Interactive thermometers with Fahrenheit and Celsius conversion
- Interactive Graduated cylinders
- Centimeter ruler practice
- Data Analysis and Graphing tabbed mini-book
- Directions for each activity
- Teacher Notes
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
Get ALL of the INB activity packs in our store at a discount with the Life Science Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle!
It comes with ALL of the INB Activity Packs we offer in our store plus future packs we are releasing this year!
Or get this INB pack in our Scientific Method COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with:
1. Our 3-4 week long Scientific Method PowerPoint and Handout Bundled Unit
2. Scientific Method Task Cards
3. Scientific Method Word Wall
4. Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
which includes 20 activities covering the steps of the scientific method, metric conversion, lab tools and safety, measurement, analyzing and graphing data, and MORE!
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Scientific Method Interactive Notebook Activity by © Getting Nerdy, LLC