Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The research is in! Your kids will love learning about the scientific method as they chew gum and examine potato chips in this easy to implement unit bundle, complete with a guiding PowerPoint, tons of activities, graphic organizers and more.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-4 WEEK LONG BUNDLE:
• 100+ slide fully editable PowerPoint presentation with title slides, objectives, bell work, guided notes, and animations along with 80+ NON-EDITABLE PDF pages which includes aligned notes, labs, projects, activities, study guide and assessments covering the following topics:
→ Observation and inference
→ Lab safety procedures, contract and posters
→ Nature of science and the steps of scientific inquiry
→ Independent/dependent variables and controls
→ Experiment creation and analysis
→ Compare and contrast hypothesis, theory and law
→ Creating, analiyzing and interpreting graphs
→ Metric system and metric conversion
TO ACCESS THE MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THIS UNIT, CLICK HERE.
• Follow along with the PowerPoint as they complete the aligned lessons, activities, projects and labs
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Scientific Method and the Nature of Science - PowerPoint and Handouts © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved