These scientific method notes come with a slideshow and 3 different guided notes' worksheets, which are designed for the struggling, mid and high-level learners. Research has shown that note-taking improves student learning. Meaning, if we want students to learn, guided notes are the way to go. This lesson allows students to pause the slideshow and add to their notes. Differentiation strategies are throughout this lesson as each slide is embedded with text to speech audio. Included is a real-world scenario literacy read delineating scientific method examples in everyday life.
We all know that differentiation is king, but finding the time to differentiate to all your students at the same time is beyond challenging. This product takes all that headache work out of differentiation while giving you time to do what you do best: build relationships with your students. Parents, administration, and most importantly your students will all be singing your praises!
This is part of a Complete Scientific Method lesson plan that follows the popular 5E model.
- Teacher instruction page including background knowledge of science concept
- Literacy read describing scientific method examples in everyday life
- student-led slideshow of instruction
- audio on each slide
- 3 differentiated worksheets for struggling, medium, and high learners
- Scientific Method Worksheets, Digital, Distance Learning (grades 6-8) - perfect for the distance learning student. Comes embedded with audio clips of the material on each slide, virtual lab simulations, reflection prompts throughout the lesson, a formative Mastery Checkpoint quiz, and an extension activity or an intervention review to make differentiation a snap.
- Scientific Method Worksheet, Digital AND Print INB (grades 6-8) -- the best of both worlds. This resource has everything the digital interactive notebook has, plus it includes printable interactive notebook pages and in-class lab stations. This is for the teacher who needs BOTH distant learning resources AND in-class resources.
- Scientific Method Lab and worksheets with answer key.
♥︎ We appreciate YOU! ♥︎
All of our resources are 50% off the first 24 hours after they are published. Click here to follow us, so you can be notified when new resources are released.