Students will enjoy learning about the scientific method with this Penny/ Coin Lab. Great for student engagement and retention.
for Penny/ Coin Lab
- see how many drops of water can fit on the head of a penny.
- Do the penny lab with the class and model proper lab procedure.
- Have the students create their own lab on their own or with a partner.
- Which side of the penny will hold more water?
- Does dime, nickel, or quarter hold more water than a penny?
- does the year of the penny make a difference in how much it holds?
a scientific method lab guideline for the Penny Lab and the Coin Lab.
♥ Like this product? You may be interested in these....
Scientific Method Lab- Campus Coffee Cup Competition
Process Skills Acronym Posters Bundle
Scientific Method Seek & Find Doodle Page
★Follow me to get freebies and updates on new products!
If you download this product and ♥ it, please rate me!
Copyright © EzPz-Science. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.