This product contains 16 questions assessing 7 vocabulary words.
1. Scientific Method—process that scientists use to answer questions
2. Observation— see or notice
3. Hypothesis—statement that can be tested to answer a question
4. Experiment—scientific test that can be used to support or disprove a hypothesis
5. Analyze—break apart
6. Conclusion—to end
7. Variable—something that changes or varies
It also contains a section where students need to put the steps of the Scientific Method in order.
Step 1: Make Observations
Step 2: Ask a Question
Step 3: Form a Hypothesis
Step 4: Test your Hypothesis
Step 5: Analyze your Data
Step 6: Draw Conclusions and Ask Questions
You may find the PowerPoint that teaches this quiz here. http://breazeale.weebly.com/september.html
I hope this helps and thank you for looking!
Dance Party in Room 15