Also included in
- Do you need a ready-made, comprehensive lesson to help your students grasp the scientific method? This bundle has my best selling PowerPoint, notes, practice worksheets and task cards. Students will practice identifying variables and making hypotheses. Click view preview on the product page for an$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
- This scientific method bundle is everything you need to get started teaching the steps of the scientific method. This set is no-prep so you can get started right away! Included in this product:Scientific Method PowerPoint, video lesson and notes (distance-learning-friendly)Scientific Method Task C$15.20$19.00Save $3.80
This set of digital and printable scientific method task cards uses real-world scientific method example problems. Students identify independent variables, dependent variables, and constants as well as write a hypothesis for a given scenario. Included in this colorful set is a black and white version and a set of editable blank task cards to add questions of your own. An answer key is included for your convenience.
Click on the product page for an up-close look at this product!
- independent variable
- dependent variable
- 24 colored task cards
- 24 task cards on Google Slides - students can type directly into textboxes.
- 24 black and white task cards for easy printing
- directions and ideas for task card use
- answer key
- editable blank task card template
No prep, just print and go
Saves you time
Engaging for students
Tested in my classroom for years
Aligned to standards
Easily shared in google classroom
You may also enjoy the following SCIENTIFIC METHOD products from my store:
Go to your "My Purchases" page. For each purchase, there is a "Provide Feedback" link. Click it to be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Every time you give feedback, TPT gives you credit that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
❥Email - email@example.com
❥Join our Facebook page!
❥Check out our BLOG and get access to the Free Resource Library!