Also included in
- Scientific Method Differentiated Reading PassagesThis easy to read, one page reading passage is the perfect way to introduce the Scientific Method to ALL of your students! Includes 2 differentiated reading passages, 3 differentiated student worksheets, a CLOZE Reading worksheet option, 2 differentia$9.00$13.50Save $4.50
This set of 42 task cards will help you teach, review, and reinforce the entire Scientific Method Process as well as the application of the process. Students will distinguish between qualitative and quantitative observations, identify and create their own hypothesis, identify and describe control & experimental groups, analyze graphs and tables, form conclusions, and more.
What is included in this resource?
- A Teacher Guide with a suggested lesson sequence, tips, and strategies
- A set of 42 task cards in editable and pdf formats
- Blank Task Cards for Your Own Questions
- A student answer sheet for recording answers
- A Teacher Answer Key
- A Powerpoint version of Task Cards with answer key to review with students
- A digital Google Slide version of task cards
- A digital Google Form Answer Sheet
Task Cards Cover the Following Concepts:
- The student will identify and put the steps of Scientific Method in Order
- The student will distinguish between qualitative and quantitative observations
- The student will define the term hypothesis, identify the term in a scenario, and create a hypothesis from a given scenario.
- The student will define the term independent variable and identify the independent variable in a scenario.
- The student will define the term dependent variable and identify the dependent variable in a scenario.
- The student will define the term control group and identify the control group in a scenario.
- The student will define the term experimental group and identify the experimental group in a scenario.
- The student will identify possible sources of experimental error
- The student will analyze a graph and form a conclusion about the data
- The student will study a lab experiment scenario and identify which factors that must be kept constant and explain why
- The student will study several lab experiment scenarios and identify and describe hypothesis, independent/dependent variables, control & experimental groups, and form conclusions.
- The student will analyze graphs and tables and identify independent/dependent variables and make conclusions.
- Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of freebies and new products!
- Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases.
- Questions? Please contact us in the Product Q&A Section.
All rights reserved by STEM Printables
This product is intended for use by the original purchaser only.
Sharing this product with others, distributing via any means, or posting online is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.