Scientific Method Trading Cards! This is a set of 8 scientific method vocabulary cards that you can use with your students in a science unit or when doing science experiments. These cards are a fun way for students to memorize and conceptualize each step of the scientific method process.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This Scientific Method Trading Card Set includes:
• 8 scientific method vocabulary cards with the steps of the scientific method along with pictures to represent them on the front. The backside describes the step of the scientific method.
• The same 8 scientific method vocabulary cards that can be used as task cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room on the back to describe each step in their own words.
• 8 blank cards that students or the teacher can use to add more vocabulary that is related to the scientific method.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their scientific method vocabulary cards in.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these scientific method vocabulary cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 8 phrases I included that are related to the scientific method are:
• Scientific method
• Ask a question/make an observation
• Research background information
• Make a hypothesis
• Test hypothesis with an experiment
• Analyze data
• Draw conclusions
• Report results
Here are some related products:
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $1.50!
Scientific Method Vocabulary Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License