This is my "One Dollar Wonder" for Scientific Method review. Six different questions of varying detail, to see if your students get it! Neutral enough for Middle School and High School biology, chemistry, physics, general science, etc.
Yes, for less than the price of a your gas station coffee on the way to school, you can fill in those first or last few minutes of class and assess whether your kids really have a clue!
Also great for extra credit, too.
SIX different questions/worksheets for you to use -- perfect for middle school and high school!
Questions range from 2-3 page-saving duplicates on a sheet to one-page worksheets. They are expected to take about 5-10 minutes to complete.
Questions range from:
1. Open-Ended Question: Create your own hypothesis from 3 scenario questions.
2. Open-Ended, Multi-Part Question: Design your own experiment based on solving a real-world problem (sickness in the school building).
3. Open-Ended Question: What other fields use the scientific method every day?
4. Worksheet: Determine independent/dependent variables and/or "incorrectly designed" hypotheses for 5 experimental topics.
5. Open-Ended, Multi-Part Question: Ethics, Safety, and Permissions in Real-World Scenario Experiment
6. Open-Ended, Multi-Part Question: Design your own experiment based on solving a real-world scenario (mental health of senior citizens exposed to adoptable pets)