Scientific Method Word Wall! This is a set of 8 scientific method vocabulary cards with words and pictures to post in your classroom on a scientific method word wall or bulletin board. I’ve found that having the pictures along with the words on these cards is especially helpful for my ELL students.
As you can see in the thumbnails, these print out on a regular 8 ½ by 11 sheet of paper. There are 2 scientific method vocabulary words with a picture representing them on each page. You just need to cut them in half and they’re ready to go!
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This scientific method word wall set includes:
• 8 scientific method word wall cards with pictures representing them.
• 2 blank templates with the same border that you can write your own scientific method vocabulary on and draw your own pictures on if there are other words you’d like to add to your word wall. I love having my students do this because they feel a sense of pride and ownership as they look at their own words and pictures that they added to the word wall.
• A set of smaller cards with the words definitions on them that could be used for the teacher as background information. You could also post them next to each of the larger cards or on the back of them as a reference for students.
The 8 phrases I included that are related to the scientific method are:
• Scientific method
• Ask a question/make an observation
• Research background information
• Make a hypothesis
• Test hypothesis with an experiment
• Analyze data
• Draw conclusions
• Report results
Here are some related products:
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal-Save $1.50!
Scientific Method Vocabulary Cards
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Scientific Method Vocabulary Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License