This easy-to-follow scientific method worksheet comes as both digital interactive google slides AND printable pdf worksheets. It is designed for the teacher who needs both in-class lessons and distance learning lessons.
Students at home and at school can engage in the google slides interactive as they learn the scientific method. At home, students can participate in the Surfaces for Survival Lab by watching a demonstration video while they collect data. Students at school can participate in the actual lab.
Each slide comes embedded with text to speech audio, making differentiation a snap. A formative Mastery Checkpoint quiz is also included to assist teachers in tracking the progress of their students. Based on quiz results, students are either guided to an extension activity or an intervention review.
Student safety is very important to us, thus all video links open in SAFE mode, so students do not see ads or other video previews.
- Teacher lesson guide including basic scientific background of the scientific phenomena
- Engaging phenomena for students
- Audio embedded on each google slide
- Focus words
- Virtual Simulations
- Scientific method worksheets and answers
- Formative assessment via a short quiz
- Extension for fast learners
- Intervention for those needing a review
- Scientific Method Notes (grades 6-8) tailored to the struggling, medium, and high-level learner. Completely student-driven and NO PREP for the teachers. Each slide is embedded with an audio clip of the material on the slide.
- Scientific Method Lab (grades 6-8) worksheets with answer key.
♥︎ We appreciate YOU! ♥︎
All of our resources are 50% off the first 24 hours after they are published. Click here to follow us, so you can be notified when new resources are released.