Also included in
- This scientific method experiment and activity bundle contains 10 units sold individually in my store.Save 30% of the price of the individual units by purchasing all 10 units together in this bundle!This product is a BUNDLE of the following ten scientific method products sold individually in my stor$28.88$41.25Save $12.37
Your students will have fun learning about the steps of the scientific method with this activity using candy worms. Students will follow each step of the scientific method as they experiment to see what happens to candy worms when they are left in water.
With this product you will be able to teach your students how to set up and conduct a scientific method lab. First you will lead a whole group activity where everyone follows the same question and hypothesis. This gives you a chance to model good scientific thinking and quality work for each step. By starting with this group activity you are giving students everything they will need to be successful when they work independently.
Then, you will release some of the responsibility to the kids as they plan and conduct a similar experiment, using what they learned about the scientific method.
- table of contents
- supply/materials list
- daily plan/outline of the activities
- teacher instructions
- full page student lab sheets
- half page foldable lab booklet
- written response- analyze a written procedure
- cut/glue the steps of the scientific process in order
- vocabulary cards (question, research, hypothesis, experiment, analysis, conclusion, variable, independent variable, dependent variable, control, qualitative data, quantitative data)
- Frayer model vocabulary booklet
- vocabulary cards for notebooks (to write definitions and illustrate)
- photos of what will happen to the candy worm over a period of 24 hours!
You may also like these scientific method units from my store:
Follow me and be notified when new products are added to my store. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted!