Help your students master the skill of writing numbers in scientific notation in your middle or high school science or math course. Used as a bell-ringer, quiz, study station, review, students will be practicing writing numbers in scientific notation.
• Concept summary handouts for students, with detailed explanations of how to write numbers in scientific notation, including why it is important, and how it relates to significant figures. Students can study these on their own and/or teachers can use them as instructional aids in the classroom.
• Tip sheet for students, with helpful hints to be used as a resource writing numbers in scientific notation (knowing what sign to put on the dreaded exponent!). This is a handy resource that will enhance student confidence and skill.
• 20-question practice quiz with full answer key.
You may also like:
Bundle: Dimensional Analysis and Task CardsSignificant FiguresPosters – Rules for Significant Figures
~ Art of Science and Math
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly! It helps me plan future products to create, to add value to the TpT community.
If you like this style of teaching, be the first to know about my new product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.
© 2015 Art of Science and Math. This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.