Bell Work for a Week/Practice Pages. Scientific Notation. Also perfect for last-minute sub plans! These 5 practice pages will help your students get the practice they need with writing, comparing, and computing with numbers in scientific notation and standard form. Common Core Standards 8.EE.3 and 8.EE.4 are the focus of these activities.
I have also included a NON Common Core version, so if your state does not use CCSS, you'll still be able to enjoy this resource!
Uses for this Product:
1. 5 days of Problems of the Day, Bell Work, Class Starters, or Mini Quizzes
2. Need emergency sub plans? These practice problems would be perfect! Copy the packet and you're all set! The detailed answer keys are perfect to leave for a sub.
3. The 5 practice pages could be copied for math review stations.
* Cover and description pages
* 5 Pages with practice problems (Common Core version)
* Detailed answer keys
* NON Common Core Version
* "Thank you" page
This resource is part of a money-saving bundle:
Exponent Rules & Scientific Notation Bundle
You may also like my other Bell Work for a Week/Sub Plans:
Number Systems Bell Work/Sub Plans 8.NS.1,2
Exponent Rules Bell Work/Sub Plans 8.EE.1
I appreciate your purchase and feedback. Your students will benefit from this practice, and it will help them as they enter into algebra and other high school classes.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.
Voila! You will now receive updates about this store.
-- Piece of Pi