Also included in
- Engage students in the exciting world of the Renaissance and Scientific Revolution with this ultimate curriculum resource bundle including activities, timelines, gallery walk, projects, interactive notebooks and more . Save more than 30%!Included in this bundle (click on individual resources for m$34.21$44.69Save $10.48
- In this set of 17 Renaissance Station Activities students engage in inquiry-based lessons and hands on activities. Students explore the Renaissance when they paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel with Michelangelo, build domes with Brunelleschi, write poetry with Petrarch, and more. Included in$15.30$17.00Save $1.70
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, interactive notebook foldables, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The Middle school world history Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive al$181.00$334.30Save $153.30
This inquiry-based Scientific Revolution lesson puts students in the heart of the Scientific Revolution and Renaissance through the exploration of science and technology of the period. Visual learners will get hooked by drawing Fibonacci’s spiral and building a timeline. Kinesthetic learners will challenge themselves by building catapults and a printing press.
This detailed guide includes:
● 5 Activities for building a catapult, drawing and the golden ratio, creating a Renaissance timeline, and building a printing press.
● Background information
● Teacher's guide
● A complete materials list
Related resource bundles include:
Available Renaissance Products Include:
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.