This activity bundle highlights key Scientific Revolution scientists, including Newton, Galileo, Tycho Brahe, Renee Descartes, Francis Bacon and Copernicus. It's a great deal for 11 engaging and Common Core activities that are both current and fun. The activities have a good mix of rigor, fun and extension opportunities!
The activity bundle comes with:
1. Brand New!! Scientific Revolution Close Reading Investigation
with Annotation Guide and Independent Comprehension and Vocabulary Worksheet
2. Power Point Notes
(No computer display capability, or not in the mood for a PowerPoint? Simply print the PowerPoint notes as six slides per page or as an outline. It's EASY and another great way to use the notes and graphic organizer for a more student centered instruction approach).
3. Graphic Organizer- Fill in the blanks for Powerpoint Notes
3. Printable IPOD Playlist Activity with Example
4.Build A Cut Out Scientist Activity
5. A Facebook Scientist Biography Profile Page
6. Galileo on Trial!
Common Core Reading and Common Core writing Guide Activity
7. Spirit of Innovation, Invention Extension Activity
8. DBQ (Document Based Question) Project- Was Galileo a Heretic? Common Core
9. Lolipop Lab- A FUN Scientific Method Activity!
10. Newsela Science Article Analysis Common Core Extension Activity with printable article example
11. Galileo on Trial!: A Common Core Reading and Writing Activity
It's not included, but check out the Scientfic Revolution and Enlightenment Test for a Common Core Test in both WORD and PDF!
♥♥♥SAVE BIG! Buy the entire year of Medieval History Lesson Plans in a discounted MEDIEVAL HISTORY MEGA BUNDLE
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, The Scientific Method, Scientific Revolution Packet, Resource Bundle, Scientific Revolution Unit