In this resource you will find a 27 slide PowerPoint presentation on the Scientific Revolution. I typically use these resources in a 9th grade World History class.
This resource includes;
A 27 page PowerPoint that features:
-Primary Source analysis
-Primary source images
-Profiles of major thinkers and theories of the time
The range of topics covered in this resource include:
1. Describe the steps of the Scientific Method.
2. Explain the conflict between scientific observation and church doctrine.
3. List names and the accomplishments of leading scientists.
4. List names and accomplishments of major European thinkers.
5. Explain the influence of the Enlightenment on political, social, and religious institutions.
This resource is in easily editable PowerPoint format to fit your style and curriculum. However you can download this and use it in your classroom the same day!
***Check out the Scientific Revolution Poster Project that can be used with this resource!
For more resources: History 101