A reading with graphics covering the Scientific Revolution time period. The document concludes with eight questions about the reading. Perfect for homework or as a review sheet.
Updated to INCLUDE ANSWER KEY and STUDENT RESPONSE SHEET!!! FURTHER UPDATED: Now includes: HELIOCENTRIC vs GEOCENTRIC REVIEW HOMEWORK
1) Based on what you read at the end of the first paragraph, how did the Renaissance lead to the Scientific Revolution?
2) Who replaced the old geocentric theory with the heliocentric theory?
3) What role did Earth play in the heliocentric theory?
4) What did Galileo demonstrate?
5) What inventions came with the research of gases?
6) What did Johannes Kepler prove about the planets?
7) Whose work did Isaac Newton use to gain an understanding of the organization of the universe?
8) Which mathematical field did Newton develop?