A reading with graphics covering the Scientific Revolution time period. The document concludes with eight questions about the reading. Perfect for homework or as a review sheet.
Updated to INCLUDE ANSWER KEY and STUDENT RESPONSE SHEET!!! FURTHER UPDATED: Now includes: HELIOCENTRIC vs GEOCENTRIC REVIEW HOMEWORK
1) Based on what you read at the end of the first paragraph, how did the Renaissance lead to the Scientific Revolution?
2) Who replaced the old geocentric theory with the heliocentric theory?
3) What role did Earth play in the heliocentric theory?
4) What did Galileo demonstrate?
5) What inventions came with the research of gases?
6) What did Johannes Kepler prove about the planets?
7) Whose work did Isaac Newton use to gain an understanding of the organization of the universe?
8) Which mathematical field did Newton develop?
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: View the preview file to see a PDF replica of what you will receive so you know the quality of the lesson before you purchase. If for any reason the lesson does not work for your students, email me before you rate and I will replace it with any lesson from my store that you would like. All lessons are in Word so you may edit them to suit the needs of your students, however no editing is necessary as these products are ready to go the second you download them unless you choose to alter them.
I respond to all questions promptly, usually in a matter of minutes, always within 24 hours. Please feel free to contact me at Drew.Bailey@jefferson.kyschools.us
Thank you for supporting my classroom!