These posters contain the 8 scientific and engineering practices from the NGSS Standards which include:
1. Ask questions and define problems
2. Develop and use models
3. Plan and carry out investigations
4. Analyze and interpret data
5. Use mathematics and computational thinking
6. Construct explanations and design solutions
7. Engage in argument from evidence
8. Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information
There are two different sets to choose from which differ in font styles. This would be a great resource for students of any age that use the NGSS standards!
Check out the matching set of Crosscutting Concepts below!
Crosscutting Concepts Posters NGSS Standards