Your students will learn about independent variables, dependent variables, experiments, and how we create a hypothesis with this hands-on science interactive notebook.
This product includes:
- What is the scientific method? flip hexagon
- What are independent and dependent variables? flipbook
- What is a hypothesis and how do we write one? flipbook (if...then... statements)
- What are the six steps of the scientific method? flipbook
- Create your own scientific method experiment flapbook
- Optional graph, line plot, and pictograph to use with the create your own experiment using the scientific method
What is included?
You will receive a PDF that includes directions, real-life images, answer keys, and flippable templates.
What makes these different than other interactive notebooks?
- Differentiated: This product is also differentiated for the needs and learners in your classroom, as well as your own time restraints. It includes three types of notebook pieces that allow you to choose whether your students will manually fill in the notes, fill-in-the-blanks, or to give pieces to students with the notes already filled out.
- Easy to cut: These resources are easy to cut - no trying to cut a tiny heart out for half an hour! A couple snips and students are good to go.
- Paper-saving: each piece of paper printed will be cut in half for two students.
Covers Virginia Standards of Learning:
VA SOL 3.1
VA SOL 4.1
Please email me with any questions at Glitterinthird@gmail.com if you need more information!
Interested in more Google Drive science products from Glitter in Third?
Earth and space system
Air pressure and storms
Earth's rotation and revolution
Ocean currents and properties
Ocean floor and features
Sun, moon, and Earth
Weather, climate, and ecosystems
Weather tools and meteorology
Virginia's natural resources
Virginia's plants and animals
Living systems and processes
Community, population, and ecosystems (levels of organization)
Habitat and niche
Parts of a plant & plant structure
Scientific and engineering practices
Lab materials and measuring
Scientists and scientific questions