This is a digital version for use with Google Drive™. Research an important scientist or inventor in history! This is a digital interactive notebook resource, so please only purchase if you have the resources to use it (computers/laptops/tablets, etc. and Internet access).
Hold your students accountable by having them fact check each other's work. With digital technology, it's easy to share your work with others. Did they get their facts correct? What about their geography pages? Are their references good, solid sources of information and did they cite them properly? Having your students do this will give them insight to how others approach their research projects as they learn about another inventor or scientist!
Directions and many slide pages included:
* Title Page
* Quick Facts
* On the Map
* Portrait Gallery
* Great Invention or Great Discovery
* Video Gallery
* Interesting Facts
* Timeline of Events
* Cite your Sources
* Editing Checklist
Looking for a more traditional paper resource?
Instructions on using the resource, with examples (10 pages): Also includes instructions for using with Microsoft OneDrive.
Interactive digital resource for use with Google Drive (11 pages, several with more than one option)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Save $ with a BUNDLE
Biographical Research Project BUNDLE
• notable person (generic)
• Black History
• Scientist & Inventor
• Women's History
• US President
Why should I use a digital interactive notebook instead of a paper one?
• You will save paper and ink, increase technology fluency, and support a green environment.
• Digital files can be accessed anywhere you have an internet connection! No need to worry about losing papers or keeping track of handwritten notes.
• Your students will be engaged, and you won't have scraps of paper all over your classroom!
• Once the project is complete, your students will have created a piece of their digital portfolio. Since the information is housed on slides, presenting their material is much more seamless and manageable.
Are there any other benefits to using a digital interactive notebook?
• Digital resources can be high in color and image-heavy, without worrying about using excessive ink.
• Students can gain many tech skills they may not get otherwise, including learning short cut keys, citing references, and manipulating digital elements.
• Peer collaboration, editing, and review are all available at the click of a button.
• Editing and updating are not cause for a total redo!
****************Research Related Resources
Scientist and Inventor Research Project: Interactive and Poster Options
Children's Authors Research Project: Interactive and Poster Options
American President Research Project: Interactive and Poster Options
Composers Research Project: Interactive and Poster Options
Research Project BUNDLE: Presidents, Scientists, Authors, and Composers
Inventor/Invention Related Resources
Scientist and Inventors Research Project (printable)
Scientist and Inventors Research Project (digital)
Inventions A to Z Collaborative Tessellation Project