SCIMARKS & SCIFILES
(Bookmarks & Downloads
) - Human Body Systems Edition
This offer is for a Scimarks & Scifiles Bundle. You are getting bookmarks and the download link for the Human Body Systems Edition.
In addition to almost 500 bookmarks you get our collection of 1,046 files (3.73 GB's) for the topics: The Cardiovascular, Circulatory, Digestive, Endocrine, Excretory, Immune, Integumentary, Lymphatics, Muscular, Reproductive, Respiratory, Skeletal, and Urinary Systems. Also included are Anatomy & Physiology, Homeostasis, Human Tissue, Nature of Science, The Effects of Drugs and The Senses.
The bookmarks are delivered as a file for uploading into your web browser. Importing bookmarks from an HTML file into a browser is easy. See: Importing Instructions
Bookmarks are our tool of choice for organizing teaching resources on the Internet. Our science bookmarks which we call Scimarks
provide quick-and-easy item retrieval using the "bookmark" feature common to web browsers.
Videos, Lab Activities, and Simulations are plentiful on the Internet. Separating the best from the rest is not done by search engine alone. As one finds premium resources organizing them into a manageable collection takes a lot of effort.
library has over 1,700 web links organized with great attention to detail.
What you get with Scimarks
• Bookmarks (Internet links) organized by subject.
• Bookmarks lead directly to individual resources on websites. This resource-specific orientation is a huge time saver.
• Links are curated and vetted for teachers by teachers.
• Titles have been shortened for browser readability.
• Titles of videos include the time it takes to watch them.
• Bookmarks, themselves, offer an easy way to collect, maintain and update resources.
Sources include Amoeba Sisters, Bill Nye, Bozeman Science, BrainPOP, CrashCourse, Interactive Biology, Khan Academy, NOVA, StudyJams, and TED-Ed.
You will receive a link to a Google Drive from which it is easy to download content. Each subject has files in a Zipped folder. You have only to download and unzip the files to add them to your personal library.
What you get with Scifiles
• You get thousands of files organized by the same subjects as in Scimarks
includes only files that have been downloaded from the Internet for free.
• No files have had their content modified.
• PowerPoint titles have been modified for clarity and consistency.
• Each PowerPoint's title identifies the number of slides to aid in scheduling and planning.
Two FREE Resources: Methods of Science
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks: Methods of Science
Scifiles - Teachers Downloads: Methods of Science
Paid Resources: Scimarks -Teachers Bookmarks
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks: Biology Edition
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks: Human Body Systems Edition
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks: Science Edition
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks: Bundle
Paid Resources: Scifiles - Teachers Downloads
Scifiles - Teachers Downloads: Biology Edition
Scifiles - Teachers Downloads: Human Body Systems Edition
Scifiles - Teachers Downloads: Science Edition
Scifiles - Teachers Downloads: Bundle
All Resources in One Bundle