SCIMARKS (Teachers Bookmarks)
Scimarks is focused on online resources. The FREE offer is for 150 premium bookmarks on the topic: Methods of Science. It is delivered as a file for uploading into your web browser. Importing bookmarks from an HTML file into a browser is easy. See: Importing Instructions for details.
Scimarks - Teachers Bookmarks
Bookmarks are our tool of choice for organizing teaching resources on the Internet. Our science bookmarks which we call Scimarks provide quick-and-easy item retrieval using the "bookmark" feature common to web browsers.
Videos, Lab Activities, and Simulations are plentiful on the Internet. Separating the best from the rest is not done by search engine alone. As one finds premium resources organizing them into a manageable collection takes a lot of effort.
The full Scimarks library has over 1,700 web links organized with great attention to details.
What you get with Scimarks (Teachers Bookmarks)
• Bookmarks (Internet links) organized by subject.
• Bookmarks lead directly to individual resources on websites.
• Links are curated and vetted for teachers by teachers.
• Titles have been shortened for browser readability.
• Titles of videos include the time it takes to watch them.
• Bookmarks, themselves, offer an easy way to collect, maintain and update resources.
Sources include Amoeba Sisters, Bill Nye, Bozeman Science, BrainPOP, CrashCourse, Interactive Biology, Khan Academy, NOVA, StudyJams, and TED-ed. This resource-specific orientation is a huge time saver.
You will receive an electronic file and instructions for using it to import premium bookmarks into your favorite browser: Bing, Chrome, Explorer, Fox, etc.