Use these fun fine motor printables to improve scissor skills and build hand strength. The engaging activity is easy to prep and designed to motivate reluctant and struggling cutters.
This meaningful activity is better than a cutting worksheet. Your kids will take pride in the books that they make.
Kids build fine motor skills as they make the mini-books
- Kids get practice with scissors as they cut the 4 pages apart.
- They can color the images for more fine motor practice.
- Finally, they staple the pages together and build hand strength by using the stapler.
SET 2 includes the following themes
- Unicorns (4 mini-books)
- Emojis (8 mini-books)
- Trolls (8 mini-books)
- Llamas (8 mini-books)
Easy to Prep!
- 2 printing options for home or school use
- Just cut the pages in fourths and kids do the rest
Additional Fine Motor Resources in the Store