Scissor Skills Cutting Practice Fine Motor Skills Teaching Kids to Cut
PreK - 1st
What educators are saying
My students really needed a lot of review this year on some kindergarten skills, and this anchor chart and supplementals were great for working on fine motor cutting skills. Thank you!
Also included in
- Engage your students with fun and engaging fine motor scissor skills cutting practice each and every month. This Scissor Skills Practice worksheets and craftivities bundle includes everything you need to introduce scissor cutting skills to your preschool, kindergarten and 1st grade students this yeaPrice $19.00Original Price $38.00Save $19.00
Help your students understand scissor safety and how to use scissors with these engaging activities that includes an anchor chart, craft, cutting practice sheets, chants/poems and more!
Click here to get this in my scissor bundle!
What is included in this unit:
- Teaching Ideas
- How to Hold Scissors with real photo image Poster
- Scissor Safety Mr. Scissors Anchor Chart
- Mr. Scissors Craft
- Mr. Scissors Safety Chant
- How do I cut? Chant/ Poem
- Different Line Cutting Practice Sheets
- Hair Cutting Practice Sheets
- Shape Cutting Practice Sheets
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.