In these no-prep printables, you get 8 unique robot puzzles in two different skill levels.
There are two versions:
Version 1: 2x2 (4 piece) puzzle – ideal for preschool
Version 2: 3x3 (9 piece) puzzle – ideal for end of year preschool or kindergarten
What makes it extra special?
- The two versions allow for differentiation with your groups.
- I designed them with the intention of the students being able to work independently with just a little instruction by...
o Including a number on each puzzle piece to assist them in putting the puzzle together.
o There is a mat (see the preview) with a frame that visually indicates the dimension of the puzzle, to the student.
o Visual instructions
How you can use this resource:
These printables work great during small group time, math centers or with early finishers.
You may also like…
All of my Mystery Puzzles
Skills developed in this resource:
I designed this game to align to the Preschool Foundational and Kindergarten Readiness Standards used in my state, which are:
Counting and Cardinality(CC)
1. Begin to count to 20 by ones.
2. In the sequence of 1-10 understand that numbers come “before” or “after” one another.
3. Count a number of objects 0-10 and associate with a written number
Physical/Health and Safety (H1)
1. Exhibits fine motor coordination
I love followers!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products and product launches.
Just click the green “Follow Me” star, next to my logo.
Teresa from Dream Big Little One