Combine Christmas fun with fine motor with our Santa's Beard Scissor Skills activity pages. Each of the 45 beard-trimming pages give students different line styles to cut with increasing complexity.
When students have finished the cutting activity they can also color, cut and glue the page into a bright backing paper for a fun classroom display of Santa's curly beards.
- kindergarten and preschool learners
- remediation with students who are challenged by cutting
- fine motor development
- printing on paper or thin card (card will offer additional support)
This packet includes 45 exercise pages and each has a different line design.
- cut from the top edge down to the circle
- use the solid thick line for visual support
- move from standard, evenly spaced straight lines through wavy lines, zig zag lines to wavy lines of varying length
- curl each strand around a pencil to make the beards curly
We are certain that these pages will motivate and engage your little learners!