Take home activities are a great way to involve parents in the learning process and the Scissors Suitcase is one of my students' favorites!
Please see the PREVIEW for all the pages!
Included in this packet are:
* A list of what you will need to make your own Scissors Suitcase
* A parent letter to introduce the activity (two versions - one with finger puppets and one without)
* Two Shapes Pages to use for cutting practice (one with basic shapes and one with more challenging shapes)
* An Inventory Page of what's included with the activity (two versions)
* Scissors Song - (four to a page) to include in the suitcase
* For the "suitcase" I use a plastic pencil box (the larger ones - 10 1/2 in. by 6 1/2 in.) with a handle and I send it home in a tote bag.
I hope your students enjoy this activity as much as mine do! Thank you for stopping by my TpT store! Please check out my other fun products!
For more songs like the Scissors Song, please check out:
Attention Getters & Transition Songs - 40 cards!