SAVE 20% by purchasing this BUNDLE! This fluency task card resource is perfect for small group instruction and RTI interventions! With EACH set in the bundled collection, you'll get 48 task cards to use with your beginning readers to practice and assess PHRASING. (That's 384 total!)
For each set, 24 task cards already include scoop lines (marking phrases) for your students to practice reading with appropriate phrasing. The other 24 task cards do NOT include scoop lines and provide the opportunity for your students to draw in the scoop lines. (A self-check page is provided for independent literacy centers.) Assessment pages are included in each set for you to monitor student progress with phrasing.
The daily activities are Common Core (RF.4) aligned and aim to reinforce oral reading fluency skills after students learn about the different components. (NOTE: These cards are not fluency reading passages! They focus on PHRASING, a specific skill within the area of fluency.)
Have students complete the fluency task cards for morning bell-work, Daily 5, literacy centers, or as take-home task card sets. All you have to do is print, laminate, and cut! You can even use as a PDF and display using a SMARTboard or projector.
With each of the 8 sets in the bundle, you'll receive:
- Getting Started Teacher Directions
- Teacher Assessment Guide
- Task Card Management Suggestions
- Phrasing Poster
- “Scoop It” Directions Poster
- "Scoop It" Poem (2 Versions)
- “Scoop It” Task Card Set Covers (5 Options)
- “Scoop It” Task Card Directions (4 Options)
- 24 “Scoop It” Task Cards for Phrasing with Scoop Lines
- 24 “Scoop It” Task Cards for Phrasing without Scoop Lines
- 4 “Let’s Reflect” Task Cards
- “Scoop It” Student Self-Check Page
- “Scoop It” Student Task Card Log
- “Scoop It” Task Card Checklist Bookmarks
- "Scoop It" Task Card Checklist Folder Sheet
- 4 Teacher Assessment Pages
--- Previews are available for each individual set. Click on the links below! ---
THE "SCOOP IT" FLUENCY PHRASING TASK CARD BUNDLE INCLUDES:
SET 1: Pre-Primer (Dolch) & Short Vowel CVC Words
SET 2: Primer (Dolch), Short Vowel Blends & Digraphs Words
SET 3: Grade 1 (Dolch), Long Vowel Magic /e/ & Vowel Teams
SET 4: Grade 2 (Dolch), Short & Long Vowel Bossy R Words
SET 5: Grade 3 (Dolch), Contractions & Simple Word Endings
SET 6: Dolch Noun List, Diphthongs & Vowel Digraphs
SET 7: Compound Words & Advanced Word Endings
SET 8: Multi-Syllable Words & Complex Vowels and Consonants
Interested in other FLUENCY task cards? Check out my comprehensive Daily Fluency Task Card series!
MsJordanReads is a "One Stop, Fluency Shop"-- Grab additional FLUENCY resources HERE!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments!